Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did LT write/film this video while on Acid?


Not since the release of Jay-Z's "D.O.A." has auto-tune ever been done such a disservice. I don't think I've ever seen a more absurd creation in my entire life. Between the cheesy football dance moves, the 1980's Miami pastel color scheme, and the ugliest ensemble of background dancers ever brought together in one video, this has to go down as the most epic failure of all time, right? I'm not kidding when I ask if the guy at the 1:34 mark is homeless? I mean if he is, then by all means, kudos to you LT for being a good samaritan and giving the guy some employment, I'm just not sure if that's the case?

Is this what all athletes do when they realize they're 3 years past their prime? Take acid and film yourself doing routine football moves in white suites? I've re-watched this over 10 times now trying to figure out which part of the song (if you want to call it that) I found to be the most creepy. After much debate, I settled on the :58 second mark where LT says "See your uncle" and points at a homeless, Jerry Garcia lookalike, wearing a "Hit That Hole" t-shirt with his arm bent at a 90 degree angle moving in front of his head like he's Brittney Spears. Now I don't know what LT's uncles look like, but mine sure as hell don't resemble burnt out hippies.

Long story short, if your an athlete, and you want to dip your toes in the rap game or music biz, at least make yourself look cool and surround yourself with hot chicks. Don't dance around with the guys who ride on the short bus, or dudes from the homeless shelter. Deion knew what was up, but then again, not everyone can be prime time.


-fresh

1 comment:

  1. Wow, first black guy I've ever seen with sub-par rhythem. Don't quit your day job LT.

    ReplyDelete