Thursday, January 21, 2010

Take The "How Well Can You Beat Up The Beat?" Quiz


With the last episode of "Jersey Shore" just hours away, I thought now would be a good time to bust out my newly created "How well can you beat up the beat?" quiz for all you die hard fans out there. I don't know what you all have planned for tonight, but I know where I'll be. Curled up in a ball with a box Kleenex watching the finale of the greatest reality television series of all time. It's been a great run, and if you think I'm done writing/obsessing/referring to it, your sadly mistaken. Expect a season and finale re-cap shortly, along with my end of season awards column. Until then, stay creepin'.












































How Hard Do You Fist Pump?
1) Which character on "Jersey Shore" has a tanning bed in their house?

The Situation

Vinny

Jwoww

Pauley D




Click the "take quiz" button. My apologies for the terrible spacing
-fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment