Friday, February 19, 2010

The Weekend Is Here; It's Time To Get Ill



Alright so the weekend is finally upon us. Tiger just told the world that he is a Buddhist, the Knicks have cleared up enough cap space to buy the world this summer, and the above soundboard has completely taken over my life . So with that being said I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. I've been bumping a lot of Beastie Boys lately, namely the "License To Ill" disc. The album is straight fiya.

The city boys could really bring it back in the day (pause), and their rhymes are fresher then a degree stick. Lately, my favorite tracks from Ill have been "Rhymin & Stealin", "The New Style", "Hold It Now Hit It" and "No Sleep Til Brooklyn."









Anyways, I'm hungover and about to crawl back into bed to watch "Law Abiding Citizen" and "Hurt Locker" back to back (expect a D.A.N.Y.E. system review shortly) so I apologize for the short post. Enjoy the beats and have an ILL weekend.

"Yo ho ho and a pint of Brass Monkey,
And when my girlie shakes her hips - she sure gets funky"


-fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment