Monday, July 25, 2011

HALLELUJAH!

(Huff Po) WASHINGTON — NFL owners and players agreed early Monday to the terms of a deal to end the lockout, and players were expected to begin their voting process later in the day, two people familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.

Phew! That was a close call. For a second there I thought I was going to have to actually be a contributing member of society this Fall! You know, help our around the house, spend time with my family, GO OUTSIDE. But with the players and owners finally agreeing to a new collective bargaining agreement today, after 136 days in limbo, three things are now secured for this fall- Fantasy Football, Sunday Funday's (copious amounts of beer, wings and me throwing my remote against the wall because the Chargers didn't cover) and a ghostly white skin complexion.


Somebody cue the music!



-fresh

P.S. Heading into year 2 of our keeper league with Vick and AP. Should I ask for the throphy now, or do I really have to wait til January?

No comments:

Post a Comment