Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Music Videos That Don't Suck Vol. 4


Because all MTV airs lately is lactating teens and dolled up guidettes, I've taken the responsibility upon myself to present you, the reader, with worthwhile music videos to watch. This installment features Kanye West's "Paranoid" off of his 4th disc 808 & Heartbreak. Now I'm not going to beat around the bush here, the sole reason this song is getting any burn is strictly because it features Rhianna looking sexy as hell in some lingerie for the better part of video. Throw in the Alfred Hitchcock esq. black and white car scenes and the pulsating words that flash as the song opens up and you've got yourself a winner. I also love how Yeezy titled it as Rhianna In "Paranoid", truly treating it as if it were a movie.

On the real I could watch Rhianna take a shit for 3 minutes and still not turn away. Gross (in both ways) exaggeration, but you get the point.



-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment