Friday, August 26, 2011

Come On Irene!!



I was originally going to title this post "Me, Myself and Irene" but I felt like that would come off sounding a tiny bit too much like a euphemism for masturbation. Not sure if my current choice was much better, but oh well. Anyways New York City is in full on state-of-emergancy mode. For the first time ever parts of Manhattan are having mandatory evacuations and the Dave Matthews Band Caravan that was scheduled for Governor's Island this weekend has been postponed. Hell, my company has even gone as far as to put up weekend employees in Times Square hotels just so they can get to work. Just a complete wash of a weekend if I've ever seen one. Everyone better load up on Beers and Cheeto's cause this sucker might get ugly.

-fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment