Monday, August 8, 2011

Like Jordan Wearing The 4-5

I've returned from a beautiful week in South Carolina, away from the hustle and bustle of New York City, and like an indecisive husband I promise to never leave you guys again. These next few months are going to be a huge step in the right direction for "The 2 Man Weave". For starters, we've created an e-mail address, danye@2manweave.com, so that we can be more accessible and connected to our readers. So please, e-mail us any stories you deem blogworthy, topics you would like us to touch on, YouTube requests, embarrasing escapades, article submissions and any other feedback that you have. It is a great way to connect to us on a personal level and bridge the gap between writer and reader. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get all hopped up on Demerol and Grape soda and go play me some Nintendo Wii!



Video Request from Matt Hart


"Sleep is for babies, gamers play all night"


-fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment