Monday, August 22, 2011

So Is This What It Feels Like To See Your Ex-Wife Make Out With Her New Boyfriend?



Not saying that Plax and I ever consummated, or that catching a pre-season touchdown pass is the same thing as making out, but if last nights performance by Burress is a sign of things to come this year then it's going to be a longggg season for us Giants fans. This guy caught the game winning touchdown pass in the Super Bowl for Big Blue just 3 and a half years ago, now he's catching perfect fade route passes from the Dirty Sanchize. Makes me physically ill. The lone bright spot is that I have him on my fantasy team so at least I'll be able to somewhat enjoy his continued success, while a little part of me dies more and more inside with each cross of the pylon.

-fresh

1 comment:

  1. of course everything relates back to fantasy lol

    ReplyDelete