Monday, November 19, 2012

Fantasy Player That Makes Me Want To Jump Off A Cliff (Week 11 Edition)- Rashad Jennings


Rashad Jennings, RB Jaguars- Week 11 Stats: 3 carries, -1 rushing yards.

I know, I know, shame of me for starting this bum against the leagues second best run defense but A.P. and Bradshaw were on byes and I didn't feel like going with an RBBC guy like Vick Ballard or Mark Ingram. I was confident heading into my matchup because the wonderful minds over at Yahoo! Sports had projected Rashad to get 11+ points, which I would have signed off for faster than it takes Tony Siragusa to polish off a munchkin from Dunkin' Donuts. Long story short Jennings gets benched after rushing for -1 yards on three carries, and then his backup, third stringer Jalen Parmele, ends up rushing for 80 yards. Rashad lost his starting job to the only player in NFL history* to be named Jalen. To make matters worse I also purposely benched Cecil "Salute Your" Shorts (3 rec/81 yds/TD) because I didn't want to double up on Jaguar players going up against a top defense. YOU MADE A FOOL OF ME JENNINGS, and for that I will take great solace in dropping your ass.

*unverified

Got a fantasy player that makes you want to jump off a cliff? Share your woes with the Weave- and e-mail your story to dan.chiavetta@gmail.com

-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment