10) Miami - Da U is back after theIR big time win over rival Florida. Miami can be the x-factor in the ACC this season.
Last Week - unranked
9) Michigan - Beating Notre Dame in front of a record crowd at the Big House. Of course on national TV. That will earn the Maize and Blue a spot on this week's top 10. BTW S/O to my homieLast Week - unranked
8) Louisville- The Cardinals have a semi-tough game this week Against the worst team in the SEC- KentuckyLast Week - #7
7) Florida State - I am just looking forward to watching this young red-shirt QB Jameis Winston. He could lead the Seminoles to special things this season.Last week - #10
6) LSU - In the SEC west we trust!Last Week #6
5) Ohio State - The Buckeyes are on upset alert this weekend against Cal. But I'm sure Urban Meyer has a bag of tricks somewhere.Last Week - #5
4) Clemson - I love the Tigers but I feel like they are just going to have a bad let down game that will kill their BCS dreams. But their Head Coach has a great name "Dabo Swinney."Last Week - #4
3) Oregon- The Ducks put up more yards in a game than some high school football teams do in a season. #TeamSpeedLast Week - #2
2) Texas A&M - Johnny Football is the best thing going since the McRib was on the value meal at McDonald's! Johnny Football is the mini-logo of ESPN. Why not rank them at #2 this week?
Last week - #9
1) Alabama - A non college football fan would not be able to tell that Bama won the title last season. Bama's only lost last season was to Texas A&M. Bama all off season used pictures of Johnny Manziel in the weight room as motivation. Bama gets there chance for revenges in the game of the year.Last Week -#1