Alabama Cornerback HA-HA Clinton-Dix has been suspended indefinitely for taking a personal loan. I had no idea that college students could get in trouble for getting a loan.
S/O to Sallie Mae #HeyBoo
S/O to the Sun Belt Conference
10) LSU - After a tough lost last week. Its hard to take Les Miles out of my top 10. There's no cupcakes in the SEC!
Last week #4
9) Georgia - I don't know how Aaron Murray is not list at the top of the Heisman list. Murray is the most NFL ready QB in college football and he has the Bulldogs back in the BCS title mix.
Last week #10
8) Louisville - THEY PLAY TEMPLE THIS WEEK! Upset alert see you never!
Last week #7
7) Miami - The Canes have a trap game against Georgia Tech but should be fine! The swagga @ DA U is back!
Last week #6
6) Florida State - OMG did you see that Hail Mary that Jameis Winston threw last week. The Noles have a tough test against team Under Armour aka Maryland.
Last week #8
5) Stanford - Remember the name Barry Sanders Jr. I feel like that kid is going to be a big time player for the Cards. His father was pretty good too!
Last week # 9
4) Clemson - The Tigers are on upset alert traveling to the Carrier Dome to play 'Cuse. ACC speed in upstate New York. S/O to SUNY CORTLAND.
Last week #3
3) Ohio State - BTW the Buckeyes have won 17 straight games. Urban Meyer has brought the SEC style to the Big 10.
Last week #4
2) Oregan - GREAT TEAM SPEED!
Last week #2
1) Alabama - The Tide was the most impressive team to me last week. They shutout a high power offense in Ole Miss. The only thing that can stop 'Bama is if Coach Nick Saban takes the USC coaching job!
Last week #1