Thursday, October 17, 2013

Keytwitty's Week 8 CFB Power Rankings

OK folks I'm back this week. I took a leave of absence because I am depressed that the New York Giants are still winless!


S/O to Penn State for there huge win over Michigan last week. That program needs to have some positive news.

10) Stanford - Yup they got caught slipping last week to Utah. I still believe that Stanford is a good team that will rebound this week against a tough UCLA team.
Last Week #5

9) Miami - The Canes are on "True Life: Upset Alert" this week at UNC. The rebirth of the Canes might lead to a ACC run.
Last Week #7

8) Louisville - The Cards are my Chief Keef "Locked n Loaded" pick not to play anybody good this week.
Last Week #8


7) Texas A&M - I would love to welcome back Johnny "Money" Manziel back into my top 10! Last week when Manziel got hurt I prayed to white baby Jesus. 
Last Week Unranked

6) LSU - Gets tested every week like an undergrad at SUNY Cortland. But they have weathered the storm and come out clean most of the time. #MadHatter
Last Week #10

5) Ohio State - Over the next few weeks I want to see if Braxton Miller takes the Buckeyes to the next level to win the Big 10. It is Rose Bowl or bust for the Buckeyes.
Last Week #3

4) Florida State - This is a throwback Seminole team. They play great defense and have good Quarterback play just like the Charlie Ward years. #knickstape
Last Week #6

3) Clemson - The Tigers always come into the ACC preseason as the paper champs. However, they usually finish as ACC chumps. They get their chance to prove themselves this Sadder-day night in primetime against Florida State.
Last Week #4


2) Oregon - Sometimes I wonder if this is a football team or an Olympic track team. This team just has great team speed. 
Last Week #2

1) Alabama - The Bama Era! Pretty soon we will start talking about the greatness of Nick Saban.
Last Week #1

-Keytwitty (@Keytwitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment