Thursday, February 13, 2014

The 3 Man Weave Radio Show Presents "The Story of the Fat Man"



So after about four years of collecting virtual dust inside my external hard drive, I finally decided it was time to dive in to some of my old tapes from my college radio show "The 3 Man Weave" on WSUC- 90.5 The Dragon. We ran about thirteen episodes during spring semester of my senior year, and I'd say about 75% of what we talked about, plus some funny behind the scenes stuff, is on film. Slowly but surely I plan on releasing more and more clips from the show which I think you all will enjoy, but for now sink your teeth into the epic story of "the fat man," a diabetic, recovering coke addict who eats 3+ pounds of meat per meal with a heart of gold.

Unfortunately the above video cuts off (camera died) right as we were about to get into a heated debate over which movie is better- Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison. Guess I'll just have to take that one to the blog for some cinematic justice.

Another reason why this clip is relevant is because I've been thinking a lot lately about getting back into the radio (podcasting) game, and am in the process now of ironing out the logistics of how I can make that happen. So keep your ears open for more Weave radio (title TBD) as 2014 chugs along.

As always, thanks for listening/reading.


Also shout out to my co-hosts- Pat Montgomery, John Fontanelli, Cory Hammock and Andrew Widell

-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment