Friday, May 9, 2014

Have Any Of You Guys Ever Successfully Pulled Off The Surfboard?


Now obviously I'm not referring to riding waves Kelly Slater style, I'm talking about Beyonce hopping on the Pogo stick in the tub, like she alludes to in the popular sorority anthem Drunk in Love. Seems like it would make for a great time, especially if you got the water temperature right and throw in some added back support. My only question is how big of a tub would one need to pull this maneuver off? Maybe it's because I'm a hefty guy, or maybe it's because I live in a tiny studio apartment, but the thought of me taking a tub solo would undoubtedly result in some serious spillage of water. That's just simple physics (disclaimer: I don't know physics).

So my question to the loyal readers of the Weave is this- have you ever pulled off the Surfboard? If so, let us know how it went by sending an e-mail to dan.chiavetta@gmail.com. All responses will be posted anonymously unless instructed to do otherwise.




-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment