Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This Dude's Madden Freak Out Is A Thing Of Beauty



I have no idea how old this video is, but with Madden '15 dropping yesterday, it's been making the internet rounds again and boy is it something special. Look, we've all been there. A Madden play so preposterous and infuriating you re-watch in slow-mo over and over again while fighting off the urge to smash your controller into a million little pieces. Happened to me once. Fourth and goal, last play of the Super Bowl in Madden '12 from about the seven yard line down four points. All my receivers are locked down so I take off running with Cam, and just as I'm about to cross the goal line the ball pops loose and the other team recovers.

So I know how brutal it can be to watch a virtual season's worth of work go up in flames. I'm just thankful this guy didn't have the wherewithal to not record his meltdown and post it on YouTube for the world to see.

P.S. Literally laughed out loud at my desk when his voice cracked while yelling "HOW IS THAT A SAFE-TEEEEEEEEEEEE???" I feel you bro, I really do.

-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment