Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shout Out To Everyone Who Took Home A Fantasy Title This Weekend!



Over the weekend I won the championship in both my big money keeper leagues (Ebola in RTTO and Ha Ha Clinton's Dick in Dead Fish). It was a feat I had often dreamed about, but always seemed to slip through my fingers in heartbreaking fashion. But not this time! This year my boys fought tooth and nail til the end and everything broke my way.

I traded Odell Beckham and lived to tell about it.  I started Toby Gerhart in a championship matchup and lived to tell about it. And I used a keeper slot on Montee Ball and lived to tell about it.

Hopefully some of you were able to use my advice to reach the promised land yourself. Fantasy titles are won and lost on the waiver wire and each week I dished out a handful candidates for your consideration.

I had a blast following, studying, watching and winning this season, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to watching week 17 and beyond nice and relaxed with nothing at stake.

Europe, here I come!

-fresh (@danye33)

No comments:

Post a Comment