10) LSU - The Tigers lost a lot of great talent to the NFL Draft, but I never bet against the Mad Hatter! Coach Les Miles always finds away to win in a very tough SEC west.
8) Florida - The Gators are back (on paper). Florida will have many chances to prove themselves this season with big time matchups against Miami, LSU, Georgia, South Carolina and instate rivals Florida State.
7) Texas A & M - The Aggies will go as far Heisman winner Johnny Manziel can lead them! Johnny Football has had a super crazy off-season that had social media buzzing! A & M should be good if the NCAA lets Manziel play this season!
6) Clemson - They have great team speed! Do you remember the name Sammy Watkins? Well this time around he’s back and healthy!
5) Georgia - The Bulldogs are the good team in the SEC that no one is talking about! Aaron Murray is an NFL ready pocket passer that is going to lead the Bulldogs to SEC championship! Well, at least that's what folks in Hotlanta are hoping.
4) South Carolina - In Jadeveon Clowney we trust! Clowney would have been the first pick in the NFL Draft this past April had he been eligible. He’s back with the Gamecocks and with the old ball coach Steve Spurrier. All types of smoke and mirrors are possible!
3) Oregon - The Ducks and their prom night uni’s have reloaded since ex-head coach Chip Kelly moved on to the NFL! With their hard to stop spread offense, and their unique play calling signs, the Ducks are ready to fly this season!
2) Ohio State - The Buckeyes are ready to go BCS bowling in year 2 of the Urban Meyer era. OSU has a very “light” schedule and the super hype machine is locked and loaded on quarterback Braxton Miller. Could the Buckeyes be the team that finally ends the SEC's BCS national championship run? Not if this next team has anything to say about it...
1) Alabama- 'Bama is #1 because they deserve to be #1! The crimson and white have won an unprecedented 3 out of the past 4 national championships and Nick Saban might be the best coach in all of football. 'Bama has become the mecca of the college football world, and winning titles, along with breeding NFL studs, has become the normal way of life in Tuscaloosa